Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1.    #1  
    I do and I am very surprised at how fast blazer pulls this up and other sites I visit.
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

    Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi
  2. #2  
    I used to, but not anymore.
    Game over!
  3. #3  
    they've done a great job with the mobile layout to make it very easy to access and use.
  4. #4  
    Yeah, I mostly use my Centro.
  5. BaDZeD's Avatar
    Posts
    294 Posts
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    #5  
    I CentroSurf here as well. Its faster than getting up from the couch, walking to the computer, turning it on, and waiting for firefox to start. Instant access to information
  6. cgk
    cgk is offline
    cgk's Avatar
    Posts
    3,868 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    #6  
    I just use skyfire and view the full site.
  7. #7  
    I almost always visit TreoCentral from my Treo.
  8. #8  
    I sometimes use the mobile site - http://treo.treocentral.com/

    But lately the forum section is not working on it.
  9. #9  
    Seems like URls changed slightly on the mobile site (probably due to breaking up the site from wmexperts etc..)

    This is the main URL I use which works fine:

    http://treo.discussion.treocentral.com

    or to get today's posts:
    http://treo.discussion.treocentral.c...hp?do=getdaily
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  10. #10  
    I frequently use my 680 to access many different forums here on Treocentral, not to mention Palm Addicts, and several others. Works great!
  11. #11  
    Has not been working for me on my 755. I use treo.tc
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    I sometimes use the mobile site - http://treo.treocentral.com/
    But lately the forum section is not working on it.
    Is anyone else getting the following messages on the TC mobile site? it happens when I try to access the forums at http://treo.treocentral.com from my sprint 700p:
    "No input file specified" or
    "404 Not Found"
    nginx

    ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY, this being the height of silly season and all.Usually after backing up and tapping three times the page will render, but this is very annoying. (This post and thread may probably be better suited in the Treocentral.com forum.)
    Last edited by eekinsman; 01/06/2009 at 12:12 PM.
  13. elh1188's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by eekinsman View Post
    Is anyone else getting the following messages on the TC mobile site? it happens when I try to access the forums at http://treo.treocentral.com from my sprint 700p:
    "No input file specified" or
    "404 Not Found"
    nginx

    ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY, this being the height of silly season and all.Usually after backing up and tapping three times the page will render, but this is very annoying. (This post and thread may probably be better suited in the Treocentral.com forum.)
    Yup. I'd been having the same problem until this morning.
  14. #14  
    I access T/C about 75% from my laptop and 25% from my Centro.

    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  15. #15  
    All the time... I love Opera Mobile.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

    eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

    DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  16. #16  
    Yes, and I use the mobile version of the board - it's pretty useful.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  17. #17  
    use the links I posted. they work (was seeing the same issues as others until I modified my bookmarks)
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Seems like URls changed slightly on the mobile site (probably due to breaking up the site from wmexperts etc..)

    This is the main URL I use which works fine:

    http://treo.discussion.treocentral.com

    or to get today's posts:
    http://treo.discussion.treocentral.c...hp?do=getdaily
    How did you figure out the links had changed?

    I thought something was either wrong with the site or my pro.
    Just call me Berd.
  19. #19  
    I surf this board on my treo all the time...gives me something to do when I'm not at home or at work.
    Palm Pilot Pro...Palm III...Treo 650...Treo 700p...Treo 800w...Palm Pre
  20. #20  
    Looks like they got wind of these discussions and fixed the link to the forum from here;
    http://treo.treocentral.com/
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions