Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Agreed. Good agendas and sticking to them is the key. But meeting length has two components: amount of material and discussion overrun. Agendas affect the second. I guess the difference in long and short meeting length due to content is company style and locations of the people. My organization would rather have a monthly meeting that lasts 90 minutes rather than weekly meetings lasting 30 minutes. Its easier to block the time and only waste the premeeting "wait for everybody to get online" once rather than multiple times in the same month.
    Carydc, usually I dont speak up on this board when someone is out of line but seriously who died and made you judge and jury?

Tone it down some will ya? Your opinion isnt the only one thats right here.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    What pictures of the prototype? The only things that I have seen are figments of fertile imaginations, so why would you expect them to be up to spec.

And then there is ...and will feature a high-spec cam of some sort

Let's see what Thursday brings.
    If this is true then why the hell Sprint will launch Treo pro as well? I mean how many times you have seen 3 phones from same manufacture at the same time on same network, especially two with same OS and almost same specs . I am just venting. Pls dont mind.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    If this is true then why the hell Sprint will launch Treo pro as well? I mean how many times you have seen 3 phones from same manufacture at the same time on same network, especially two with same OS and almost same specs . I am just venting. Pls dont mind.

Same OS? The Treo Pro is a WinMo phone and the possible new Palm is a new OS (Nova). Not the same.
  5.    #25  
    I believe that is what was being considered with Sprint in the post that was quoted.

That Sprint would be fielding the Treo Pro, Treo 800W and the New Nova Phone Amazing or what ever it will be called all at the same time.

Sprint has been known to do a Palm OS Treo and WinMo OS Treo at the same time. But two WinMo Treo's at the same time is kind of out of the ordinary.

But I believe based on Palm's new way of thinking.

The Centro is the Palm OS old, the New Nova is the New Palm OS II, and the Two Treo's Pro and 800W are WinMo.

The Centro is for the Neophytes.
    The Pro and 800W is for the Professional Users (Execs)
    The Amazing is for the Group that are of both sides that wish to have the full capabilities of all the Graphics and Music and Internet as well as all the Business Applications.

But I have yet to see the newness that they are about to announce to know for sure.

Regards,

Cary
    Cary Conover
    Principal Systems Consultant
    Friend of Bill W. and Dr. Bob
    309-550-2877 Cell
    AIM - cdc6000x
    ICQ - #16279059
    T-Mobile 3095502877@tmomail.net <<---- Easiest method to contact me.
    Yahoo - carydconover@yahoo.com
    Hotmail - caryconover@hotmail.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12