Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    congrats RizP! thanks for including us all in your excitement! can't wait to see what's revealed at the event.
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    Like I said before, twitter is a great idea. You can update via txt with short messages. Plus I can follow twitter from my phone while i'm at work :-D

Tim

---

for twitter, you can send updates to 40404 via txt 140 characters at a time. but you need to configure this on your twitter profile first. once you have that setup, you can goto http://twitpic.com/ and setup an account so that you can post pics from your 700p so that ppl on twitter can see what you see. I wouldn't upload pics from your DSLR this way though. Let me know if you have more questions.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Congratulations, Riz! I vote for Twitter updates...I know I'll be reloading obsessively!
    post your twitter page!
    But for those of us not on Twitter please get it through to TC as well.
    Thank you.
    You don't have to be a Twitter user to join the fun. You can read a person's feed.

but I'm sure the master minds of TreoCentral will have coverage too
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Congrats, Riz. Have a great time in Vagas and definitley let us know your first impressions.
  8.    #28  
    hey guys, I've been screwing around with Twitter for the last few days, and have also added Twitpic, as bigredgpk suggested. Here's my twitter page:

http://twitter.com/rparvez

I see that there'll be plenty of big-guns already live-blogging the event, but I'll throw my $.02 as a lay-person. I'd consider myself to be essentially the ideal "prosumer" category, so hopefully my impressions will be helpful.

Bulls96, I'll definitely stump for all of us in healthcare, and I'll update the twitter site with any interesting tech I see that's related.

What field are you in?

I don't want to promise too much, (and I'm sure Dieter's going to have this under control through his coveritlive postings) but I'll try to be on the lookout for other niche things while I'm there if you folks have specific questions or things you're interested in.

Remeber though, I'm just a guy; go easy on me

Riz
    Handspring Visorphone -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> NS4G -> FrankenPre 2
    It's really cool that you r going to Twitter the event. But don't forget that we'll have tons Of coverage. So have a great time and act like a total nerd :-D

Tim
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
  10.    #30  
    thanks bigredgpk! I was looking at the CES site earlier and I'm officially giddy with delight.
    Handspring Visorphone -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> NS4G -> FrankenPre 2
    Hey Riz, I just noticed today that you won. I don't know why it took so long, but I kept going to the site and waiting for a picture to show up.

I think you need to for sure email (or MMS) pics of the new NOVA phone along with carrier specs to those that voted for you...multiple times.

Anyway, congratulations. I'm sure happy someone from here won. Hey, I went a few years ago, be sure you go to the adult film industry section. All the adult film stars and sex shop suppliers are set up in a huge section of the CES, and the girls go around just painted and they will take their pic with you. Oh, and don't let your wife see this post.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Don't forget to follow us back when we follow you on Twitter so you can answer our questions, Riz. Have a great time, and don't let CES overwhelm you!
    true to his word - Riz is in line now for the Ballmer portion! (So am I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    true to his word - Riz is in line now for the Ballmer portion! (So am I)
    And getting some practice with twitter. http://twitter.com/rparvez
  15. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Congrats!!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12