1.    #1  
    So I dont want to get to far ahead, but I been thinking when can we expect the new Palm phone to be available on VZW.

I'm thinking it won't be available until 1st or 2nd quarter 2010 if we are lucky!
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    So I dont want to get to far ahead, but I been thinking when can we expect the new Palm phone to be available on VZW.

I'm thinking it won't be available until 1st or 2nd quarter 2010 if we are lucky!
    As yes, the uninformed asking the unknowing for meaningless guesses. What a useful pasttime.

The facts: we don't know when Palm will actually release the Nova OS, or a phone based on it, and we don't know if Verizon will carry it at all, and we certainly don't know when. All we do know is that we don't know anything.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  3. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    I predict that Palm will not exist as a independent business entity by 2010...
  4.    #4  
    I'm guessing its on Sprint first and VZW will take forever to release it.

Who cares about when n if Palm goes out of business. Those posts are all over on PIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    I predict that Palm will not exist as a independent business entity by 2010...
    I agree.
    Palm have just appointed a new Cheif Financial Officer. (ex E-bay) I hardly think that he would have come on board if the finances weren't viable.

Of course if the January announcement does not come up to expectations, then that's another ball-game.