1.    #1  
    Placed my order 2 weeks ago, receive it on Friday. The packing slip clearly says "treo 650" and the package inside CLEARLY says treo 700p/700w. I have sent 2 email and spend almost an hour trying to get ANYONE on the phone. (just rings endlessly) Iím bummed because it was advertised on this site (a site that I trust) but there customer service/support I have recieved has been night and day. Iím sure Iím not the only one to have this problem. I think treocentral should either stop supporting them or make them accountable for there customers since they are treocentral customers too.

Just my .02$

-Grant
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Ė Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    Quote Originally Posted by granth View Post
    Placed my order 2 weeks ago, receive it on Friday. The packing slip clearly says "treo 650" and the package inside CLEARLY says treo 700p/700w. I have sent 2 email and spend almost an hour trying to get ANYONE on the phone. (just rings endlessly) Iím bummed because it was advertised on this site (a site that I trust) but there customer service/support I have recieved has been night and day. Iím sure Iím not the only one to have this problem. I think treocentral should either stop supporting them or make them accountable for there customers since they are treocentral customers too.

Just my .02$

-Grant
    If you paid by credit card I would challenge the charges...

Didn't get what you ordered..

Rodney
  3.    #3  
    I will do that, its just a pain in the a**. I mean how hard is it for them to respond to an email or answer the phone?

-Grant
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Ė Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold