Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Why this WAS in the Pro forum:
    The OP is still angry about the Pro cracks and not getting anywhere with Palm, I'm going to assume. I would be too.

    BUT the fault is NOT with Indian CS, but with PALM. Who gave the Indian CS workers the scripts to use? And likely didn't train them? In either American English OR in giving true support? You can't fault people for doing what was requested BY THEIR BOSS!! Much misplaced anger toward foreigners when the real problem is the US COMPANIES who outsourced the work in the first place!! At least Dell customers had sense enough to blame Dell instead of the CS people themselves. I read Dell got the message and went back to US support(can't confirm though). Although that doesn't mean American support is any better, just that you can understand them. Support all over is going downhill IMO.
    Very true...
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    ...clip...the real problem is the US COMPANIES who outsourced the work in the first place!! ...
    So US companies are bad guys because they outsource?
    Who gave the US companies the convenience of outsourcing?
    Just call me Berd.
  3. #43  
    What do you mean exactly?

    And yes I blame US companies for selling out their employees. However Americans always want stuff cheap, so we're also partly to blame. US labor costs money but we don't want to pay for it in the end result.

    One example. Why are HP computers so cheap now? China. BUT Fiorini(I think that was her name) also was supposed to have said something like "Americans shouldn't think they're guaranteed their jobs". Likely she's responsible for much of the outsourcing still going on at HP. But you don't see Americans complaining about those low HP prices. I still resent her for that statement though.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    What do you mean exactly?

    And yes I blame US companies for selling out their employees. However Americans always want stuff cheap, so we're also partly to blame. US labor costs money but we don't want to pay for it in the end result.

    One example. Why are HP computers so cheap now? China. BUT Fiorini(I think that was her name) also was supposed to have said something like "Americans shouldn't think they're guaranteed their jobs". Likely she's responsible for much of the outsourcing still going on at HP. But you don't see Americans complaining about those low HP prices. I still resent her for that statement though.
    So US Companies are to blame.
    The US consumer is to blame.
    And we can't leave out who gave the US companies the convenience of outsourcing either.
    Just call me Berd.
  5. #45  
    You must mean the government and those free trade agreements. What did you expect from those who take big money from lobbyists and corporate campaign contributors?

    Yes, almost everyone has a hand in this. Except for the hard working blue collar workers who worked for American manufacturers and likely DID buy American much of the time(at least I'd like to believe so).

    But no matter what, AMERICA screwed itself over. NOT the foreigners.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    You must mean the government and those free trade agreements. What did you expect from those who take big money from lobbyists and corporate campaign contributors?

    Yes, almost everyone has a hand in this. Except for the hard working blue collar workers who worked for American manufacturers and likely DID buy American much of the time(at least I'd like to believe so).

    But no matter what, AMERICA screwed itself over. NOT the foreigners.
    Perfect!

    Sorry for the lead on.

    I think the biggest blame falls on those in bed with each other.

    And anger directed at Non-Americans just shows ignorance.
    Just call me Berd.
  7. #47  
    Well how many Americans refused to buy American or did not insist on American goods? We also didn't support our own workers. Even if indirectly, those who love foreign goods over American or cheap goods over more expensive American goods helped. Those free trade agreements gave the companies a way out of paying workers a fair wage and benefits, but we sure didn't help either! Look at the rise of WalMart as one example.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  8. #48  
    I don't buy american cars.
  9. #49  
    CS in general is getting rather sucky, and with the economy going down the toilet it will probably only get worse, just IMO.
    garinballbarin
  10. #50  
    CS has always been nice to me (but the problem still lurks )

    ..... CanuckCentro
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions