1.    #1  
    Wondering if anyone else here knows anything about this.

All I could get out of the Sprint reps is that the new Premier service is a "VIP" service for those spending over $100 a month.

It allows the normal 2 year discount for a new phone after a year on the primary phone. And a few other cool things.

I just used it to get my new Treo 800w ordered. Couldn't wait for the Pro to be available on the Sprint.. And even if it does become available soon I can upgrade it within the 30 day period...

My 700wx will be going to my daughter since her phone was destroyed.

Rodney
    Good to hear. Tks for the info.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Hey thanks for this info rulk! Kudos for you! Looks like Sprint is getting ready for the holiday season.
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    does it let me go into the 1st class lounge? lol
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    It allows for $150 upgrade discount ea.yr.instead of 2 yr.,free aniver.ringer or what ever.No mention of fixing billing errors though....
    Sprint has made a news release, that details the requirements to be part of the Sprint Premier program and also notes some of the benefits of the program.
    Eligibility requirements for Sprint Premier are simple: 1) For three consecutive months, consumer customers must be on an individual wireless plan of at least $69.99 per month or spend at least $99.99 per month on a plan that shares minutes, or 2) they must have been a Sprint wireless customer for at least 10 years. For complete rules about Sprint Premier, visit sprint.com/premiercustomer.
    Ten years before I can join...it takes too long to give customers an incentive to become a member. I'm very close to this point (over 9 years) but I doubt it's going to stop the bleeding at Sprint. If I were with Sprint for 10 years, chances are I'm more reluctant to switch regardless what Sprint does or doesn't do after all these years of business. They would need to really **** me off or someone else would have to offer a really sweet deal. They need to do something to keep the 2-6 year customers onboard and try to grow the subscription base.
    ^ they do need something for 2- 6 yrs customers, but at least they are starting w/ there most loyal customers.

I've been on sprint for 13 years. ouch
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    ^ they do need something for 2- 6 yrs customers, but at least they are starting w/ there most loyal customers.

I've been on sprint for 13 years. ouch
    Same here, lucky 13.