1.    #1  
    I am not really happy with any of them.

I bought an Android G1 today.

Iphone: Many dropped calls, many features missing from phone. But love browser and cheap apps. Like the interface. no video??? no email from sms?? no mms? wtf? weak notifications, weak speaker phone.. Nice Ipod lousy phone.

Treo Pro: Love this phone. But CRACKS??? on a $500 phone, my God.
    Browsing sucks bad but other features are really nice. Too slipery though.
    I like the buttons (I don't care what anyone says). Love Free GPS with my old Tom Tom Software... love tethering. Expensive apps. Been a treo head for a long time.

Epix - yuck! (EDIT: I shouldn't say yuck , I like it but would prefer a non cracking, non charging treo Pro) Scrolling sucks bad... issues with answering calls without losing people. Nice feel, but slippery too. Browser sucks,nicer camera. Expensive apps.

Android, first few hours... Browser cool, gmail and calender nice. Keyboard.. hmmm have to see. Ilove the apps, many the same as iphone and most free.
    I never considered this phone before, but I was so disgusted with sending two Treo Pros back today and planning to return the Epix, I was going to Chipotle and the G1 was staring at me through the window.
    Last edited by cglaguna; 11/15/2008 at 09:11 AM.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Well everyone has there opinions, I find the Epix better than the iPhone. Haven't gotten my hands on the G1 Android(yet) so we'll be waiting for your review, cglaguna.
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    Heck yeah, the Epix is excellent!! Pocket IE may suck but Opera Mobile does not and there's a beta version for free now. And there are free and low cost PPC apps all over the net. Scrolling works when using the mouse as a mouse and not a directional pad. I was also able to use my finger. It's not the smoothest with the finger, but I can live with it. In fact, I haven't used the directional pad function yet and this phone is great!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4.    #4  
    Ok sorry, will rethink Epix is not yuck.. But ok I am a dude, but noticed the other day that when my thumb nail is long enough and when I am not driving or operating heavy equipment I can get the stupid scrolly thing to work perfectly, but i have to be concentrating.

Camera is very good. Don't like dedicated cord for earphones (Android has the same) Navigating is good but I much prefer the contoller on the Treo Pro for Windows Mobile. What I think the best of all world would be is a the epix mouse in the middle but it to have an outer ring like the Treo Pro BUT it also have the ipody ability to swirl around the circle to scroll as well as a directional click.
    Expensive month for me also, Iphone/Treo Pro/Epix/Fuze, I was most disappointed with the Treo because of the BT and speed. I'm using the Fuze right now but I think the Epix is the best of them all because of the amount of buttons it has. I love the screen on the Fuze but the lack of buttons makes navigating around a little slower. The processor on the Epix is blazing and I can't believe it but I actually miss the mouse on the Epix.
    cglaguna - I'm happy for you, that you have what you're most satisfied with.

I guess you were buying, returning and buying another till you got what you liked in under 30 days with any single device?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Heck yeah, the Epix is excellent!! Pocket IE may suck but Opera Mobile does not and there's a beta version for free now. And there are free and low cost PPC apps all over the net. Scrolling works when using the mouse as a mouse and not a directional pad. I was also able to use my finger. It's not the smoothest with the finger, but I can live with it. In fact, I haven't used the directional pad function yet and this phone is great!
    Treo Lady

Have u tried the Nokia phones with the Symbian OS? I tried the three phones this month. The G1, then the Epix and the BB Bold. All have nice features but no still perfect phone. I have been thinking about trying the Nokia S71 or th E-61 (if my numbers are correct on those phone models)
    Yes. The N81(still have), E61(still own but haven't used lately), was looking at the newer N-Series phones. The N-Series phones are the best if you want both business and multi-media on the same phone. They are as good as the iPhone if not better, due to the fact that the unlocked versions don't have those restrictions on what you can do on your own phone. I believe the new ones even have Flash Lite.

Symbian is very much overlooked in North America. Sad.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!