Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    this might be a dumb question but when a web or add gives you a number like 1-800-cricket is there a way to make the letters on the treo keyboard to act like the numbers on a regular phone?
    there is like 3 to 4 letters per number on a regular keypad not like that on these.
    i hope you understand what i am talking about
    thanks
  2. UserOne
    I understand what your getting at, but I haven't seen anything that will allow your "C" button on your Treo's keyboard to act like a "2" (as it would if you dialed a "C" on a normal telephone). Perhaps there is a piece of software out there that someone has made to accomplish this, it might be worth a look thru the various PalmOS download sites.

If you are simply trying to remember what a "C" or whatever letter turns into on a regular phone, the "Phone" app will show you a regular phone's keypad.
    The on-screen dialpad has the letters with the numbers.
    on screen dialpad.

there used to be a hack program years ago that did this...but by the time you actually loaded it - you could have dialed it anyway.

5 clicks...to save 4, etc.