Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    There's plenty of iPhone copies out there. But the Treo?! Nothing with a physical keyboard can be called an iPhone copy. Lets face it: the iPhone set the bar when it came out. Comparisons to the hottest selling mobile are inevitable. Frustrating, but inevitable.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Yeah the iPhone has really been the cornerstone of many phones today and is really the first to come out of its kind. Although it was just more of the bling. The Palm OS comes out and sort of becomes a good and functional OS.
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Let's hope Palm can deliver the Nova but will it be enough? Is it too little too late? Will developers still support this platform? Too many have jumped ship to WM, Blackberry and the iPhone.
    I have already jumped ship, but i still support palm 100%. i only bought the 800w because it is a palm device. I think that with the popularity of the centro, that people will support it.
    I have also got the Treo Pro, not because I have lost faith Palm will come up with the Nova but because I need something as my Treo 680 is creaking abit. I look forward to the Nova devices next year - planned as my Centro replacement if they are good
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    it'll be interesting to see what happens..

Quote Originally Posted by quietkvj View Post
    I have already jumped ship, but i still support palm 100%. i only bought the 800w because it is a palm device. I think that with the popularity of the centro, that people will support it.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123