1.    #1  
    Looks like they finally came out with Sprint Mobile Email Work for Palm devices. This is a replacement for Business Connection.

Looks to have all the functionality of Business Connection except that you can't view the email from a web-site. Only from your device.

Also, it doesn't use Outlook Web Mail like the Seven beta for those of you who are using the beta. The Seven beta is 6.7.4.1420.

The Sprint Mobile Email version is 6.7.4.1348.

I guess really the only advantage of using the Sprint servers vs. Seven beta is that it is a production server.

Here is the info for setting up Sprint Mobile Email:
    http://support.sprint.com/doc/sp1189...revPageIndex=3

BTW.. . This is significantly faster (sync time) then previous Business Connection. I believe Seven is hosting the server on a faster backbone then Sprint was with BC.

Description from Sprint:
    Sprint Mobile Email WORK provides access to corporate email on feature phones (for example, non-PDA devices) through Outlook Web Access (OWA) or a desktop redirector. This allows you to use the same Sprint Mobile Email application to access corporate and personal email. If your company uses Lotus Domino email, you can obtain access to that email on your phone through redirector software that can be downloaded to your PC, and then direct email to your phone.

* Receive automatic notifications when new emails are received.
    * Read and compose emails even while out of coverage, and store those emails to be sent when you are back in coverage.
    * Receive all your email in a single place; no more carrying separate devices for work and personal use.
    * Receive corporate email on Microsoft Exchange 2000, 2003, and 2007, and on Lotus Notes Domino versions 6.0, 6.5, and 7.0 through desktop redirector software.
    Last edited by mogulman; 09/28/2008 at 06:36 PM.
    "Looks to have all the functionality of Business Connection except that you can't view the email from a web-site. Only from your device."

I really grew dependent on that feature. It is too bad we can no longer view it from the web when the phone is off, say late at night or early morning. But I guess I am happy that I am supported once again on my 755p. Also, with the Seven beta you can view the email online, and once their servers are back up and functional I will switch back.
    yep.