1.    #1  
    My wife and I both work in a family business. We have Exchange 2007. She has a Centro and I am using a 755p. I want to be able to share calendars on our Palms where we can not only see each others schedules but also edit. We both use activesync OTA. But I also want a view on the Palm where we can hide the other calendar. Here is what I am doing now.

1) Running Chapura Foldersync on my office desktop (which requires that it and Outlook be running). This copies all of her calendar entries into my private outlook calendar but marks them with a category that begins with a *. The program also creates a filter in Outlook so that I don't see her calendar entries in my outlook calendar as they are hidden and I view them by looking at the shared calendar.

2) I use 2day by Shsh and ONLY show certain categories (i.e. those without a *).

3) I use Datebk6 to show everything but supress any alarms in the categories that begin with a *. I also make those categories a different color (pink) so I can tell what is mine and what is hers.

So, when I want to see just my schedule, I use 2Day. When I want to see hers too, I use Datebk6.

I hope this setup is helpful to others but here are my issues:

1) Outlook and Foldersync must always be running on my desktop.
    2) I can't suppress her reminders in Outlook. Well, I am not sure about that as some seem suppressed but others don't.
    3) I can't make changes to her calendar from my Treo. Foldersync allows for a 2way sync but it is very tempermental.

a) Does anyone have any better solutions to accomplish this on a PalmOS device?
    b) Does WM6 have any better options?
    c) Can WM6 even do what I do now? I.e. are there calendar programs that can hide certain categories, suppress alarms and/or make them different colored fonts?

I have tried using a google calendar with goosync but I don't think it will modify the category of the event. But maybe I am just not "getting it" so if someone has some suggestions using Google, I am all ears. Thanks in advance.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Your other option is to use another calendar app that does use the palm calendar database. I know there is one but I don't remember what it was called. Use the palm calander/DB6/2Day for your stuff. Sync the other calendar for her stuff.
  3.    #3  
    I am not aware of a program that will sync OTA with a seperate calendar DB. Anyone?

I find it interesting that the 800w and WM6.1 is advertised as the "best" companion for an MS Exchange user. I would think that viewing another calendar would be an important feature. Guess not.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    I use KeySuite by Chapura to sync my whole family's calendars with our SBS 2003 server.

I have edit privileges for everyone's calendar so I can add events on my Treo 680 and have them appear on the next sync.

I have not found a Windows equivalent program, so I am sticking with my 680 instead of upgrading to a Treo Pro.

- Dave
  5.    #5  
    But you can't sync Keysuite over the air. Now with Activesync, we barely hotsync anymore except for when we need notes and/or tasks.