1.    #1  
    Somewhere I saw a code to put in your phone to show the TOTAL minutes on your phone. I tried to search but NO luck. Does anyone the code to find out?
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
    On a Sprint Centro, in the phone mode, press ##786# and the screen should show up when you press the last # (you do not press send).
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  3. UserOne
    Quote Originally Posted by floridatony View Post
    Somewhere I saw a code to put in your phone to show the TOTAL minutes on your phone. I tried to search but NO luck. Does anyone the code to find out?
    The "code" is sometimes different for different carriers, so if you are not on Sprint the above code probably won't work for you.

What Carrier / Service Provider are you with?

Also, you may be able to find this info on your carrier's web site, in their "FAQ" section.

L8R
  4.    #4  
    I'm with AT&T. I found it finally, #*786 send. Thanks...
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
    sweet. that numbers seems familiar, is it the same codes for different phones and OS's or are they phone specific? because I had a windows mobile phone before i got my centro and I think i remember using ##786# on that one.
    i think ##786 works for most - not blackberries though.