1.    #1  
    Hi all, Sometimes we take things for granted. Such as this website. So I wanted to thank you for keep us informed of everything Palm, for all of these years. You have guided me thru my Treo 300, 600, 650 and now my Centro. As soon as there is a Verizon Nova, I will be buy it and enjoy it, with the help of this website, the people that run the site and of course all of us who read and post to this site!

Take care,

JAY
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Well said! I just got a Centro and I've been reading and reading and reading for the last 4 days since I got it. There's so much info here it'll take me at least a month to go through it while I'm at work, woops, I mean in my free time. Seriously though, this place rocks. Thanks everyone for all your help and effort you put in here.
  3.    #3  
    Enjoy your treo and welcome to the site! take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I have benefited a lot from this web site and since I'm not a techie, it has been critical for me.
    Tks to all
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Here, here!!
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    And I'd like to say a big Thanks to all of you on our forums! I learn something new everyday from reading the forums! We have many many experts commenting in the forums who help so many Palm smartphone owners day in and day out.
  7.    #7  
    Here, Here!
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I use this forum daily, it has been an invaluable resource through my ownership of the 650, 700p, Centro and now 800w.
    BULLY!
    Last edited by Tedcas; 09/26/2008 at 08:05 PM. Reason: spelling error
  9. crp
    And every subsequent Treo I've owned: 600,650,755p & even the 800W that I returned.

Without the knowledge, insight and experience of the members here, together with all the download links I've found, I doubt I would have remained loyal to the brand.

crp
    Sprint Treo 755p, 650. Before that: Treo 600, 300, Pilot & Palm Pilot.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Indeed, I've been a avid Treocentral member since before I even was able to -get- my Treo 650. Great community and great resource for all treo users!
    Ditto - going back to the go-go days of VisorCentral!! What wild times they were, back in the late 90s.

(I still remember all those posts from people getting their green and orange/whatever Visor units - too funny).
    Agreed--this is a great website and resource. Thanks and here's to a great future!