• iPhone

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    Hi Guys!!
    Looking to replace my 2 year old 700P

What would you replace it with??
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    centro based on your history and lack of knowing what you want.
  3.    #3  
    Appreciate the input! Maybe I should have given a bit more info...
    Very Palm loyal... have a ton of $$ tied up in apps. Not to mention, I am also a Realtor and my 700 works with all my Supra apps.
    Love my 700p, but hate the lags and she's lookin a little ragged these days. Been with Sprint since 2002.
    Love the 755, especially the burgundy, which nobody seems to have anymore. And it's a bit outdated.
    My hesitations with the Centro is 1. With the exception of Basic Black the colors stink. 2. As a result the Sprint ones look like toys. 3. Is some thing better right around the corner?
    Love the iPhone, but without all my apps, it's just another phone.

I didn't include any of the cool looking WM phones because... I may work on Windows networks all day, but I don't think I'm ready for that kind of headache with my phone!!

Thanks!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Yes yes go for the centro, My wife loves hers and it is famous for its easy keyboard for the ladies with nails.
  5. UserOne
    I would go to your local wireless store and try out (test drive) the Centro's keyboard... if you don't foresee any issues with using the Centro's slightly smaller keyboard, I would go with the Centro . If the smaller keyboard does end up being a problem for you, I would recommend the 755p.

I did this same test with my Mother a few months back... the Centro was small & convenient, but she simply didn't like the smaller keyboard. After letting her play with my 755p, she decided to get one for herself. Although the 755p is a bit thicker / larger of a device than the Centro, she just keeps it in her purse so the size doesn't quite bother her.

Just my .02... L8R