Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    I don't know about you guys but for Palm to be successful I really I believe they must make a great UI. I just ran across this (it maybe old news but new to me) Palm needs to hire this company
    the UI is amazing. Cartoon-ish but is nice
    UI1

Photo Gallery

UI2
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Android?
    i'd drop dead if that was the new Palm OS.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leadbyxampl View Post
    Android?
    I'm not sure how Android got linked to Tat, they don't even show google as a customer.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    I don't know about you guys but for Palm to be successful I really I believe they must make a great UI. I just ran across this (it maybe old news but new to me) Palm needs to hire this company
    the UI is amazing. Cartoon-ish but is nice
    UI1

Photo Gallery

UI2
    I agree entirely with you that the UI is the most important part.... which is why I don't want that stuff you linked anywhere near my device.
    Very nice, but probably not very efficient on a SSS (Small Square Screen). Imagine that UI on the 800x480 screen of the HTC Touch HD however!

Surur
    Is three going to be any happy medium between a good looking UI and speed? It looks nice but it also looks slow. Animations can really make something look good but can be aggrevating when you really want to get to information in a hurry.
    Nice, pretty and gimmicky. That probably is an important factor to the pop culture world that Nova seems headed for.

I love a nice GUI as much as the next person, but give me the current boring UI with true horsepower and all the goodies under the hood and I'll be more productive. Bring back the tap counter and keep improving the keyboard shortcuts and other goodies that make the current Treos attractive.

Not that I think Nova will ever materialize, but we can still dream.
    Patrick Horne