1.    #1  
    I have been a palm devotee for years, and since I've owned a 750 I have been really satisfied (once the Windows 6 upgrade happened anyway)...

I'm now eligible for an ATT upgrade (I need to stay with ATT anyway) but it looks like the only "new-ish" WindowsMobile device they're selling is the Tilt. After looking through the specs... I can't see why I wouldn't make the move.

Although I could have given people numerous reasons not to get this phone or that phone. So here I am, asking you guys:

"Why should I not consider the Tilt? Are there bug issues, compatability issues, will I not be able to use my already existing programs (slingbox, TomTom, etc.)?"

Fill me in... and thanks!
    - one hand operation;
    - speed is slow (Try it instead of relying on the spec sheet)
    A coworker has the tilt and another has it's predecessor. They both prefer the predecessor over the tilt. It feels cheap and some quirks appears in the tilt that weren't there in the original version.
    The Treo makes Windows Mobile bearable for me. I used a Tilt for about 2 weeks and finally gave up trying to like it. Freezes, crashes, and awkward one-handed operation got me running back to my Treo.
    There is no reason not to the Tilt it is awesome. I was a treo user for years but the tilt lured me in. I loved the independent GPS and larger screen. It dose get bothersome sliding out the keyboard however though. I am contantly torn between the treo's awesome KB and the perks of HTC devices.

But dont get the tilt!!!! The Fuze will be out very very soon!!!
    The screen is larger, but less resolution. The keyboard sucks. You can't type one-handed. Sliding out the keyboard to type sucks.

That said, Windows Mobile fits more with my needs to do multiple things at the same time and more powerful software. But I really miss my Treo form factor.
    ya thats why I say,,,,, wait a month for the att fuze,,,,, 480 X 640 resolution is going to be sweet!
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    The Tilt simply can't beat the 480 x 640 pixels offered by the HTC Touch Pro. Too bad you have to stay with AT&T. Otherwise, you can switch to Sprint - it should be available by the end of this month.
    Get the latest cell phone news and deals at www.icellphonedeals.com.
    I got my new phones free at bestincellphones.com, where did you get yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecc View Post
    The Tilt simply can't beat the 480 x 640 pixels offered by the HTC Touch Pro. Too bad you have to stay with AT&T. Otherwise, you can switch to Sprint - it should be available by the end of this month.
    There wouldnt be any point to switch to Sprint since AT&T is getting the Touch Pro, (Fuze). http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/0...ze-for-atandt/
    I just saw that Phil Nickinson wrote that an Engadget tipster spied the device listing on an AT&T business page,

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=1&gl=us