1.    #1  
    Maybe it's just me, but I'd like to be able to actually put the word Treo (with the macron over the e) into various records, emails or whatever in my Treo, but apparently you can only do an e with the soft or grave accents, or the other two symbols (don't know their names).

Anyone know how to get an e with a macron over it into the Treo fontset?

Harold
    Mobile lawyering since 1988: Seiko --> Sharp Wizard --> Sharp Zaurus --> Palm III --> IIIx --> Vx --> m515 --> T|2 --> T|3 --> T|X --> Treo 755p --> HTC Droid Incredible
    Nah, that's not a stupid question. I thought you were going to ask about the snowflake. . .

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    oh, no. I can't believe I'm falling for this.....

what snowflake?

H
    Mobile lawyering since 1988: Seiko --> Sharp Wizard --> Sharp Zaurus --> Palm III --> IIIx --> Vx --> m515 --> T|2 --> T|3 --> T|X --> Treo 755p --> HTC Droid Incredible
    I do not have an answer for you, however, that is not a stupid question. Only stupid people do not ask a question, when they have one to ask!
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Can you insert a picture into a signature? That would be the only way I know of.
  6.    #6  
    This is the character I want on my Trēo.

---> ē <----

When I cut and paste from Word into a Memo, the Trēo translates it as a ? (i.e. Tr?o).

Harold
    One program I think will work with this is Xtndr (search for it in the palm apps forum, I believe it's close to the top It has the ability to change the extended text when you hit Alt. So that should work, however, that's not the primary purpose, and it's not freeware...
  8.    #8  
    Very interesting program, Xtndr. Actually similar to Butler in many respects, although I think the footprint is a little fatter (nearly 400K).

In any event, Xtndr is still stuck with the built-in fonts and that means no

---> ē <----

Harold