1.    #1  
    Which Alarm software do you use to wake up with? Which has the most features, weather, news, etc ...

thanks in advance :-)
  2. UserOne
    hehe... to be honest, I still use the plain 'ol alarm in "World Clock" LOL.
    I use TreoAlarm (the weather feature no longer works) with google reader for news and 4cast for weather.
    I use Diddlebug
    MobileClock (no longer being developed?) and PalmaryClock. MobileClock actually better due to its options and getting around, PalmaryClock cause it has the ability to use jpg backgrounds.
    Which of these mentioned can use mp3 from sd card as a wakeup song?
    MobileClock is the winner there.
    I use 2.

1. PowerHero allows you to set what time you radio/phone starts up, and if it is mute, thus I get the startup chime each morning (later at weekends)

2. BellTime. This also allows mp3's

Chas
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Does nobody use the venerable builtin Date Book ?

I set a recurring alarm for Monday to Friday and my Calendar alarm sound is a short (~15seconds) MP3 clip. It may not pull in feeds from weather or news apps, but you can switch to those apps in a few keypresses if need be can't you.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomtastic View Post
    Does nobody use the venerable builtin Date Book ?

I set a recurring alarm for Monday to Friday and my Calendar alarm sound is a short (~15seconds) MP3 clip. It may not pull in feeds from weather or news apps, but you can switch to those apps in a few keypresses if need be can't you.
    Can you have different alarm sounds for different events?
    example: a long alarm for the waking up alarm, and just a bell for usual meetings
    I agree. I just switched from Megaclock to Mobileclock because Megaclock would sometimes not snooze.
    which of these apps is free? Thats the one thing I miss about my old windows mobile phone is all the free apps for it.
    If you thought a win mobile phone had free apps then you haven't seen anything yet. There's tons more free apps out for the palm os.

Check out TreoAlarm and WatchM (Watchmaker). They're both free and work great as alarm clocks.