Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Sorry in advance for the noob question, but if I cancel my Sprint contract, port my number to AT&T and put it on my new phone, can I sell the Sprint Treo 755P that I used to use on eBay?

Can a person who buys it use it OK as long as they have Sprint?

Any downside I should be aware of?

It seems to me if my number's moved to AT&T and my account is canceled there shouldn't be an issue.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    As long as you pay your bill and properly close your Sprint account, it is fine.
  3. UserOne
    I would, of course, recommend a hard reset (deleting all your personal information) as well before the sale hehe.

L8R
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_T View Post
    Sorry in advance for the noob question, but if I cancel my Sprint contract, port my number to AT&T and put it on my new phone, can I sell the Sprint Treo 755P that I used to use on eBay?

Can a person who buys it use it OK as long as they have Sprint?

Any downside I should be aware of?

It seems to me if my number's moved to AT&T and my account is canceled there shouldn't be an issue.
    cost of data will increase, i have decided to get on and eat the extra and I will not leave sprint.