Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Email received yesterday

We would like to advise you that on August 15, 2008, Palm would end E-mail support. After this date, Palm will no longer provide any incident support via email. Effective August 18, 2008, we recommend that customers who prefer this type of support option to use our Live Chat support that which can be found at http://www.palm.com/ and you may refer to the Support pages in your specific region for more information.

Alternatively you may also contact Palm Helpdesk using your respective local toll-free number listed below:

Australia 1800 350 535
    India 000 800 650 1108
    Hong Kong 3002 1635
    Macau 800 479
    Malaysia 1800 883 649
    New Zealand 0800 449 539
    Philippines 1800 10 888 7256
    Singapore 6784 9805

Thank you for choosing Palm.

Best regards,

Crystal
    Palm Technical Support Asia Pacific Region
    Treo 750 WM6.0 + Treo Pro WM6.1
    Carrier:Telstra Australia NextG (3G).
    Exit palm email support.

Enter.....Palm chattermail support.

The page turns.....

with the Nova treo.

( at least this is one possible scenario )
    I think the OP was posting about support via eMail transitioning to LiveChat support or phone.
    Live chat will be good if they staff it well enough. Nothing better than instant response for a problem.
    Has anyone ever had a problem that they went to palm support? Can't say i have..
    This has been the case for "I think" a few months now. Suprised you guys just found out
    I went to Palm Support several times, particularly over a rebate form, which I never got. Took them over a week to write me back each time. No big loss if you ask me.
    All for One and One for All!
    I read that Sprintpcs email will end 12-31-08 when I tried to access and print my emails with the PC. They try to direct you to GMail, Yahoo etc including logos and directions. Try it and see.

SPRINT QUESTIONS

If I click on an email address (e.g. name@company.com) while on the web w/Centro, what happens if I don't have sprintpcs as a versamail account?

Currently clicking on the link brings up versamail.

Is it possible to use versamail with Gmail?

Will we still be able to Browse Contacts when looking up addresses?

I would like answers from Sprint directly.

Thanks for the help. FastFrank
    Quote Originally Posted by FastFrank View Post
    I read that Sprintpcs email will end 12-31-08 when I tried to access and print my emails with the PC. They try to direct you to GMail, Yahoo etc including logos and directions. Try it and see.

SPRINT QUESTIONS

If I click on an email address (e.g. name@company.com) while on the web w/Centro, what happens if I don't have sprintpcs as a versamail account?

Currently clicking on the link brings up versamail.

Is it possible to use versamail with Gmail?

Will we still be able to Browse Contacts when looking up addresses?

I would like answers from Sprint directly.

Thanks for the help. FastFrank
    What makes you think Sprint has anything to do with this forum??

You need to contact Sprint directly, that is, by going to their website or calling *2.
    I welcome this news. It's much more efficient to receive irrelevant and/or incorrect information from Palm's scriptmonkeys via IM than by email. IF they bothered to answer the email tickets at all...
    Quote Originally Posted by SueWalsh623 View Post
    What makes you think Sprint has anything to do with this forum??

You need to contact Sprint directly, that is, by going to their website or calling *2.
    Hi Sue

I have called many times including right into Technical Suppot and was told they haven't been advised how to answer this question (What happens when you click on a web "email" link w/out sprintpcs?).

I thought some of the geeks on this forum may know more than Sprint and respond. I guess I was wrong.

There is also a Sticky long thread of similar ?'s on the "CDMA" Carriers section.

Best Regards, Frank
    FastFrank