Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    I made the mistake of ordering something from Palm weeks ago. They apparently ship UPS innovations which involves slow transport (I think wagon train) to your city and then it is shifted to the Post Office where a covered wagon will eventually deliver it. They told me that 10 business days can occur between receipt by the post office and delivery. I live in a big city where I can mail someone and they will get it the next day!!!!
    Henry L lazarus hlazar@netaxs.com
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/god.html
    Did you ask for free shipping? Some companies often put those to the back of the pile from what I've seen, and ship at the slowest cheapest rate.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Have you checked on the status of your order with Palm?

I also live in a Big City. First Class mail typically takes three days to go around the corner.
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    Checked with status of order (shipped), tracked package, ugh.
    Henry L lazarus hlazar@netaxs.com
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/god.html
    You sure it isn't because you requested free or cheap shipping? I once ordered something and asked for cheapo shipping. BIG mistake unless it's Amazon(Circuit City was very fast also). item took 3 weeks to get here!!!

But sometimes UPS or the post office messes up too, not just the company. For some reason, one package sat for a week at USPS before shipping. And UPS ed up quite a few deliveries, so now I end up waiting for the truck if I can.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!