1.    #1  
    I use Mail2Web hosted exchange for push email on my Treo. All day I've been unable to OTA sync with the service. Support initially admitted to having to reset some servers but is now trying to put the blame off on my Treo. Is anyone else using this service and experiencing problems?

Thanks.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Seems to be fine, 7:28pm EDT 7/16/08
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I had all sorts of syncing with my 800w all day yesterday but it seemed to have cleared up today. No problems thus far here today.
    I am having the same problem today.
    I just set up an account with mail2 web and can seldom sync my mail, but unable to sync calendar and contacts. I thought I was doing something wrong.

gksmithlcw: I am new to exchange server and mail2web, but when it works fine are you able to sync your contact and calendar also? Are you using a free service?
    Same problems again today, even reset my Treo and still cannot sync with their servers.
    Disable SSL under your settings.

That fixed it for me, though I dunno why SSL is down.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

Disabled SSL, still not working. Mine has been down all day, and I've been having trouble almost every day for about a week. Anyone else?
    I just gave up on them and went back to Chatter email with Imap and manual sync with Palm desktop
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

Thanks, Mal. That seems to work. Has anyone brought this to Mail2Web's attention?
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    It seems as if it was a provider issue rather than a device problem.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by jessessays View Post
    It seems as if it was a provider issue rather than a device problem.
    It is a continuing provider issue, actually. Per Mail2Web's support:

Greetings,

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, we are aware of the SSL issue and are working with Microsoft to fix the intermittent downtimes we are experiencing. For now we recommend checking your mail from the OWA and attempting to connect with SSL.
    If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support team at support@mail2web.com.

Thank you for using mail2web.com.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    I've been having problems with mail2web for at least a week or two. I'm not comfortable disabling SSL either.
    Is anyone else still having problems with SSL? I still am, but Mail2Web is telling me everything is fixed on their end. They suggested I delete the server from the device and add it again, which I did. Still not working with SSL enabled.

Anyone else?
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by jschles View Post
    Is anyone else still having problems with SSL? I still am, but Mail2Web is telling me everything is fixed on their end. They suggested I delete the server from the device and add it again, which I did. Still not working with SSL enabled.

Anyone else?
    Mine started acting up again earlier today. You may want to push back on them. I haven't contacted them yet.

****UPDATE****

This now appears to be working again.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

mines doing it today, I had to disable ssl
    I gave up on them and went with 1and1