Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    Am I the only person in this world who is satisfied with my Treo?
    Actually, I am quite satisfied with my Treo. There isn't a phone on the market I would trade it for (at least that I can think of). However, if we are talking about something new then I have my desires.
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM
    Quote Originally Posted by GFONG View Post
    How about this?
    I don't particularly like design w/ the buttons on the very bottom edge of the phone because it's very difficult to press buttons if you're holding the phone w/ one hand...do you know what I mean? There could definitely be "slippage".

That's why I returned HTC Tilt and got the Centro - the buttons are about mid-point.
    - Treo often imitated; never duplicated!
    Quote Originally Posted by dlstang View Post
    I don't particularly like design w/ the buttons on the very bottom edge of the phone because it's very difficult to press buttons if you're holding the phone w/ one hand...do you know what I mean? There could definitely be "slippage".

That's why I returned HTC Tilt and got the Centro - the buttons are about mid-point.
    Yup. The devil is in the details. And that's what's so impressive about the Centro. Usability at this size is no small achievement.

You can hold the Centro between the tips and the base of the fingers, which lets the thumb arch all over the phone for one-handed operation.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123