1.    #1  
    This may be a dumb question, but I've got a Treo 755p and my wife has 700p...I've been using Palm products for years, and yet I still can't figure this out.

We never sync our phones to the PC. Dumb, I know, but now she's cracked her screen, to the point that NOTHING can be seen. She's got a replacement, but she doesn't want to lose all of her old photos, etc.

Will a simple sync copy it to the computer? If so (I've done it, and can't find where), where does it store the info? Can't find it anywhere in Palm Desktop, or in the PalmOne directory.

Thanks,
    -Dane
  2. UserOne
    I'm not sure if this will help ya, but I went and looked it up on my computer to see where it keeps the photos. I found them in the "Palm Photos" Directory in "My Photos" or at the path of :

C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\My Documents\My Pictures\Palm Photos\PUSERNAME\

"USERNAME" in the above path is your username on your Windows PC. "PUSERNAME" is your username for your Palm device. If you don't remember your usernames don't worry about it, its probably the only directory at that path.

I also found my photos in the "Media" tab of Palm Desktop if you don't want to go rooting around the hard drive.

I attached some screenshots just to help ya out.

L8R
    Attached Images Attached Images