1.    #1  
    Is there a photo app for the Treo that will geotag the pictures in real time as they are taken when a bluetooth GPS is connected to the Treo? This would be an extremely useful feature for me. I assume many others such as real estate agents and so forth would like this type of thing as well.
    Sprint
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by fulltlt View Post
    Is there a photo app for the Treo that will geotag the pictures in real time as they are taken when a bluetooth GPS is connected to the Treo? This would be an extremely useful feature for me. I assume many others such as real estate agents and so forth would like this type of thing as well.
    There are programs which will associate a picture with a geolocation by comparing a GPS datastream and the photo. This is the closest I know of for Palm.

ie: You have the bluetooth running, saving the data. CotoGPS or such will work for that.

You take pictures. Hopefully with a real camera, but regardless, make sure the time on the camera is set properly.

Later, you then run a program which geotags the images with the data from the GPS you saved.

It that sounds useful to you, I'll look up the software name.