1.    #1  
    I didn't know whether to post this in the 750 Forum, the Bluetooth Forum, GPS? Forum, so I stuck it here.

I've got the thread title devices and software and I am able to get them to work together fine, but the only way I can get TomTom to "see" the Freedom GPS is if I pair it to the 750 using another program (e.g., Google Maps). Once I "Use GPS" with Google maps, the TomTom software can see it, but until I do it just says "No GPS Device".

Is there something I'm missing in TomTom to let me do it from that program? I've tried the "Configure GPS" menu but it can't see the device unless I'm already connected via Google Maps.

I need to be able to pair these without having to use data (i.e., Google Maps).

Any help would be appreciated!
  2.    #2  
    Just got back from my trip and, other than having to use Google Maps to pair my keychain GPS with my 750 before TomTom could "see" it, TomTom worked flawlessly. We drove all over Southern France and NEVER got lost using my 750 exclusively (no paper maps).

It was a bit pricy for Navigator 6 + the Western Europe maps, but it was definitely worth it in terms of lack of aggravation in finding our destinations/points of interest. I would highly recommend it to anyone.