Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Well, I was hoping you weren't gonna ask me this because I don't remember. "Syncer Beware" - Backup you files to SD card first and if screws up and can restore.

    Perhaps someone else can chime in if they know.

    Good Luck Perry.
    Goin' iPhone 3G July 11.

    (Got the Speed. Got the SCREEN. Got the GPS. Got the Music and Movies.)
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Goin' iPhone 3G July 11.

    (Got the Speed. Got the SCREEN. Got the GPS. Got the Music and Movies.)
    Holy Smokes Perry,

    I can't believe it. You need to report back and let us know.

    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Goin' iPhone 3G July 11.

    (Got the Speed. Got the SCREEN. Got the GPS. Got the Music and Movies.)
    Noooooo!!!!!!!!!

    This can't be happening.... Say it ain't so...Not you Perry.
  4. #44  
    I don't believe it either. . . . . even before StyleTap for the iPhone is proven out!!

    I loved my T3 screen. . . . I gave it up for the combined device of the Treo 650 (could not stand the 600 screen, tried it for 30 days and gave it back), now the GPS and the 3G speed and my daughters have the iPod music and movie library on the iPhone. . . . . . . hard to resist.

    (Plus I was the only one on Sprint . . . the four others are on the AT&T family group plan I will be joining.)

    I will definitely report on the transition.
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    I don't believe it either. . . . . even before StyleTap for the iPhone is proven out!!

    I loved my T3 screen. . . . I gave it up for the combined device of the Treo 650 (could not stand the 600 screen, tried it for 30 days and gave it back), now the GPS and the 3G speed and my daughters have the iPod music and movie library on the iPhone. . . . . . . hard to resist.

    (Plus I was the only one on Sprint . . . the four others are on the AT&T family group plan I will be joining.)

    I will definitely report on the transition.
    Perry you used to burn up the boards! Sorry your leaving, will you be back for the HTC Diamond or Android? Palm needs to pay attention on what they did to such a fine company (in the past). I am with the Motorola Q9c, going to the Treo 800W next month. I will try Android and Nova!
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Goin' iPhone 3G July 11.

    (Got the Speed. Got the SCREEN. Got the GPS. Got the Music and Movies.)
    You know you'll still be envious when the Linux Treo is released. That's just how we roll..

    Good luck, it's been quite a journey.
    <br>
  7. tirk's Avatar
    Posts
    810 Posts
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Goin' iPhone 3G July 11.

    (Got the Speed. Got the SCREEN. Got the GPS. Got the Music and Movies.)
    OK, so who stole Perry's login?
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by treojunkie View Post
    You know you'll still be envious when the Linux Treo is released. That's just how we roll..

    Good luck, it's been quite a journey.
    Very, very possible . . . . . . let's not say I'm gone . . . . . . just bored. Another year for my 900p? . . . . . we will just have to see what it is. . . when it is. . . . .
  9. #49  
    Perry, you know what you want out of a device, and if the iPhone does it for you, why not? As for me, I use too many apps on my Centro that the iPhone doesn't do.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

    NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

    Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNYC View Post
    Noooooo!!!!!!!!!

    This can't be happening.... Say it ain't so...Not you Perry.


    The apple juggernaut cometh... and hell cometh with it..
  11. #51  
    There's no good reason for this, but.....I CAN'T BELIEVE PERRY IS JUMPING SHIP! Good luck Perry - I hope you're back when the 900P is a reality.
  12. #52  
    Perry leaving Palm?
    Is it April 1?
  13. #53  
    Goodbye Perry, and thanks for all of your help over the past few years.
  14. #54  
    Not leaving . . . . . . just a little Australian "WalkAbout" . . . . . . . .
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Not leaving . . . . . . just a little Australian "WalkAbout" . . . . . . . .
    Well the good news Perry is that you won't have to be concerned with doing a "clean install" when you fire up your new iPhone 3G.

    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  16. tirk's Avatar
    Posts
    810 Posts
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Not leaving . . . . . . just a little Australian "WalkAbout" . . . . . . . .
    Does that involve only speaking in emoticons like Dr Doom?
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk View Post
    Does that involve only speaking in emoticons like Dr Doom?





    Nah.
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Well, after 4 hours of operational life . . . . my iPhone 3G spent the next 48 hours in a ziplock bag with minute rice . . .due to falling in the toilet and "blinking off" in my hands.

    Amazingly, it sprang back to life and I have seen no ill effects after 5 days. I love this device and the 3rd party apps now available at the App Store are making my 10+ year library of Palm apps not such a road block to change.

    More later . . . . . . . . .
    Holy Crap!
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Holy Crap!
    To the fall into the toilet or to the fact that I am in love with this device. . . ?

  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    To the fall into the toilet or to the fact that I am in love with this device. . . ?

    I was referring to the "fall in the toillet" - I have gotten over the fact that you moved on device wise but I'm glad you're still with us

    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions