1.    #1  
    Has anyone used TomTom Navigator 6 on a WM6 upgraded Treo 750?

Please let me know if you have. I'm thinking of buying the Western Europe maps for an upcoming trip.

Also, anyone know a place I can buy it for less than $166.95? That's the best I've been able to find.
  2.    #2  
    Get outta here you spam freak!!

Could somebody actually respond to my question?

TIA
    I do not own a Treo 750, but there are several threads in the Treo 750 forum that have comments that indicate TT6 work on a Treo 750 w/ WM6. I would suggest you check that forum and post your question there if you need more info. Since this is just General Chat, you might not get the right people to notice your question.

But it looks very likely.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks SteveNYC!

I did a search while on my handheld and couldn't find anything, so then I posted the question.

When I got back to a PC I was able to find the related threads. Seems to be that the desktop search works better than the mobile site?

Anyway, like you say, it appears that it is woring for some even if not officially supported by TomTom. Still don't know if I want to risk spending $175 on it to find out.
    I am using Tomtom 6 on my 750 WM6, with an itrek BT reciever. I have had no problems with it. My brother in-law has a TomTom One and there is no difference in the software, other then the smaller display on the 750.
  6.    #6  
    Just ordered it last night! Now I have to wait for it to get here (from the UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy71 View Post
    I am using Tomtom 6 on my 750 WM6, with an itrek BT reciever. I have had no problems with it. My brother in-law has a TomTom One and there is no difference in the software, other then the smaller display on the 750.
    Same setup. Works like a charm.
    i my treo | my fav app: mobiTV | my fav portal: Icobase.com