Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Anyone got an electron they don't need?
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    The muffin man.... hmmm...

you mean the fat dude from drury lane?

haven't seen the brotha.
    Incidentally, rumor would have it that the muffin man's mother was a hamster and his father smells of elderberries.
    Just downloaded one of the MP3s with no problem to a Sprint 700p. Seems I'm one of many. Why would we all be lying?

Seems like the OP and 'testa have a serious issue, not the radio station.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    Concerning Flash and the 700p--

I have been following the development of Flash for mobile phones VERY, VERY, VERY closely over the years. Plus, I had a 700p.

You could NEVER see flash video within a website on the 700p. This is a complaint everyone continues to have with any mobile phone (Palm OR Windows)--heck, even on the iPhone you can't see these videos on the website itself!!

Are you drunk?
    Kinoma.

Well, _you_ said Flash Video. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    Concerning Flash and the 700p--

I have been following the development of Flash for mobile phones VERY, VERY, VERY closely over the years. Plus, I had a 700p.

You could NEVER see flash video within a website on the 700p. This is a complaint everyone continues to have with any mobile phone (Palm OR Windows)--heck, even on the iPhone you can't see these videos on the website itself!!

Are you drunk?

I think he was trying to come up with some sort of conspiracy theory, actually. As in, before the 700p most video websites had streaming video that was played in a browser media plugin or directly to your media player (WMP, Real, the old Kinoma that didn't have flash support, etc). Then in the last few years all the sites have changed their format to Flash video. I don't believe the notion that it was all to keep Treo users from having access to their content, but that's what he's getting at.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
  7.    #47  
    So far no one has answered the question. Or give a short clip with Treo or regular cam showing OS Treo Downloading on this test site.

Will get the answers about this.
    I don't fell it's right for the many people having this new problem and hundreds of complaints to this one site alone, not to be told about this change. And then only confess to the different Mp3 after many people complained to hosts on Air! I heard them complaining then I called also.

I will research this with real experts myself.

But thanks for the few intelligent and 'acturate' comments like

"tdcrone" "kinoma"
    Last edited by positron; 05/14/2008 at 07:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by positron View Post
    So far no one has answered the question. Or give a short clip with Treo or regular cam showing OS Treo Downloading on this test site.

Will get the answers about this.
    I don't fell it's right for the many people having this new problem and hundreds of complaints to this one site alone, not to be told about this change. And then only confess to the different Mp3 after many people complained to hosts on Air! I heard them complaining then I called also.

I will research this with real experts myself.

But thanks for the few intelligent and 'acturate' comments like

"tdcrone" "kinoma"
    Please go away. You are annoying. But you knew that, didn't you?
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by rickstreo View Post
    Please go away. You are annoying. But you knew that, didn't you?
    And You're an *****.

Why keep posting on my thread?
    You know I could have put out a short video clip that would make you look less like an ***** in five minutes with my cell phone and mirror or my sony cam.

Hint Hint.

I deal in facts everyday. And one fact is you can't do a continuous clip. That is because no OS Treo "we've" seen or tested will download this new Mp3 on above site and growing number of sites. But my Treo and others I know download fine still on most sites.

So quit making yourself look like an *** and stop posting on my/this thread!

. Quoting a phrase: "put up or shut up."

-To those that have noticed this download problem on some sites suddenly, notice this guy?/person has only talk.-

It's not your Treo or network. Above site went down after hundreds of complaints; then admitted change.
    And You're an *****.
    Let's start a poll to see which one is the *****!
    My suggestion is that everybody cease posting in this thread.
    Where are the Treocentral tech heads on this! Does anybody know what these new anti-mobile Mp3's are that only let PC's download! And why?

They have switched to these new type of ant-mobile device Mp3's.

Talked to some one there and they give phony answer of: "these are just Mp3's."
    That's the dumbest thing I have EVER read . . . seriously.

An anti-mobile phone file format? Are you kidding me?

Oh, BTW I was going to post my YouTube video but YouTube saw that I have a Treo and blocked me from even accessing their site. It's this new technology that doesn't allow people with Treo 650 phones on Verizon Wireless to even go there. I kept getting redirected to Playboy's website.

Weird huh?
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM
    I also downloaded with no problem; however, I have "anti-anti-mobile mp3" software (of my own design) installed , so it's no surprise to me.

If anyone else is unable to download mp3's from this site, and have a PayPal account so that you can pay my exorbitant consultant fee, I will be willing to share this software with you.

(I also think that, like many others, this is a rather strange promotion of this site - I think it needs as much promotion as it can get, given that it's kind of a lame site.)
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I also downloaded with no problem; however, I have "anti-anti-mobile mp3" software (of my own design) installed , so it's no surprise to me.

If anyone else is unable to download mp3's from this site, and have a PayPal account so that you can pay my exorbitant consultant fee, I will be willing to share this software with you.

(I also think that, like many others, this is a rather strange promotion of this site - I think it needs as much promotion as it can get, given that it's kind of a lame site.)
    I am calling you out. Short Video Clip. Which is easy to do.

As in earlier post I've asked for a short "continuous" video clip showing a OS Treo launching the download page and downloading from this test site.

But that's not going to happen because we tested many Treos on more than one network. No Treo would download this new type of Mp3.

So, all your bunch of "friends" and those with 'More Than One Account' on this Treocentral site lying through your collective teeth won't change the facts.

A Short video clip is very easy to do. Put it on "YouTube" or your private Treo format. No more talk, prove It. But you can't.

So now, all I and the many others with the truth (will see) from you and "friends," the multi-account bunch is talk!

(Oh, also we will hear why you don't want to, or a host of other excuses)
    Last edited by positron; 05/18/2008 at 10:15 PM.
    I am calling you out. Short Video Clip. Which is easy to do.

As in earlier post I've asked for a short "continuous" video clip showing a OS Treo launching the download page and downloading from this test site.

But that's not going to happen because we tested many Treos on more than one network. No Treo would download this new type of Mp3.

So, all your bunch of "friends" and those with 'More Than One Account' on this Treocentral site lying through your collective teeth won't change the facts.

A Short video clip is very easy to do. Put it on "YouTube" or your private Treo format. No more talk, prove It. But you can't.

So now, all I and the many others with the truth (will see) from you and "friends," the multi-account bunch is talk!

Let's cut the crap huh? You've not posted any credible information for your story.

But I tell you what, I'm out of town at the moment, but when I get back I'll post a video on ONE condition:

You leave and don't come back.

Why so harsh?

You have ridiculed various members of this forum, called them liars when they simply reported back and failed to live up to your very own standard. As such, I will post a video this weekend upon my arrival home on the condition that you never grace this forum again.

Deal?
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM
    I cannot believe I went so long without noticing this thread, what a waste of bandwidth.

Ben
    We shouldn't be feeding the trolls. But it's so much fun watching this jackalope spew the same nonsense every time it posts.

Hey, looking at the original URL that it posted, is that a redirect or something?
    Wow! I go on a business trip and imagine my dismay upon returning to see how this thread has progressed...or should I say degressed.

I suppose all of the arguments have been made one way or another by now...but I can't help but wonder if Positron is talking about "downloading" the MP3 or "streaming" the MP3.

Regardless, his rudeness has pretty much dissolved any desire I had to help him...(and I AM an engineer and IT professional, who has been responsible for the deployment of thousands of mobile devices--Palm OS, WinMob, and Blackberry).

Oh well...I hope our "friend" finds the help he is looking for. Sounds like he needs it (among other things).
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Even if all this rubbish was true, which only someone completely deranged would believe, what do you expect us here to do about it? If you don't like how a site is distributing it's music then contact them. If it's Palms' fault contact Palm. If it's down to the carriers contact Verizon, Sprint, etc. In fact contact anywhere but here, unless of course you enjoy having the pee taken out of you
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by TazUk View Post
    Even if all this rubbish was true, which only someone completely deranged would believe, what do you expect us here to do about it? If you don't like how a site is distributing it's music then contact them. If it's Palms' fault contact Palm. If it's down to the carriers contact Verizon, Sprint, etc. In fact contact anywhere but here, unless of course you enjoy having the pee taken out of you
    We tried that, and asked about this new format. But these Baboons claim they can do what no OS Treo will do, and backed themselves into a corner. And now, giving nothing but talk to get out of the Lie. So same to you, if you're caiming the same.

A Short video clip is very easy to do. Put it on "YouTube" or your private Treo format. (And show Proper page on Treo that it's an OS Treo) No more talk, prove It. But you can't.

Last edited by positron; 05/19/2008 at 10:11 PM.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast