Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by positron View Post
    Put it on "YouTube" prove us wrong! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN and you know it. Also you're calling hundreds of people a Lier. Also the Station! They Admit It!!
    Many Treo's (all we tested) now don't work.

We spent Two Hours on this problem. "YouTube"! Somebody is a Liar!

Let's see who?
    Nope. I already gave a screen shot of me downloading an mp3 from that stupid, silly site. That means I have already given you more proof than anything you have said.

You're the one making a claim by starting this silly "advertising" thread, so the burden of proof is for you to provide.

So I once again kindly ask for you to:
    Put it on "YouTube" prove me wrong! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN and you know it. Also you're calling TreoCentral members Liers. Also the Malatesta! He Admits Positron is insane and won't prove anything!!

I spent 5 mins on this problem and found Positron is making this up. "YouTube"! Somebody is a Liar!

Let's see who?
    ps You have to be the world's worst "tech"
    pps I'm going to continue to mock you and your thread (esp. if you respond to this) because I like find you silly and like to toy with you.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I need to post here so I can follow where this strange/funny thread is going.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    Flash Media appeared after the 700p? We used to be able to see videos in their website pages?

Which Palm planet are you on? (or palm herb, should I ask...)
    Oh get the quote right! So "flash" was out, It hadn't spread to a lot of main-line sites yet. I got my Treo 700p when they first came out. We could watch Videos on any site that we went to, like ABC and watch past episodes of many sitcom's as one example.

("flash" was out before Treo 700)

So now that your point is point-less.

Quit dancing around the main issue! Yes we know, your Treo OS can download and hundreds of people are all wrong?

You send us a clip private or "YouTube" of OS downloading on this "test" site.

....Not! Won't Happen
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I see you're very proficient at copy and paste. I was able to download a 13.80M file to my card and play it. Here is a screenshot of Ptunes playing it. Not willing to go through the work of making a video to prove I am not a liar. You're the one with the problem and people here are trying to help you. Maybe you should stop attacking people and ask for some help.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by simba View Post
    I need to post here so I can follow where this strange/funny thread is going.
    Oh, let me help you. Come right on in.

You see, we tested many new and old OS Treo's and Blackberry's. They now can not download on this test site and other sites. This station said they changed the Mp3's. (after hundreds of listeners complained about mobile download problems)

We asked for a "knowledgeable" person on this new format. But we are getting mosty wild claims that everything is fine.

We would like a private or short YouTube clip of a OS Treo downing on this "test" site's page.

Hope that's clear.

All the Best

"Positrion".
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Nope. I already gave a screen shot of me downloading an mp3 from that stupid, silly site. That means I have already given you more proof than anything you have said.

You're the one making a claim by starting this silly "advertising" thread, so the burden of proof is for you to provide.

pps I'm going to continue to mock you and your thread (esp. if you respond to this) because I like find you silly and like to toy with you.
    Changing Quote Shows Where You Are! Your Credibility is Now completey gone. Just prove us wrong: private clip or "YouTube"

You can't and You Know It.
  7.    #27  
    No more Nonsense about how your super alien OS Treo can download on test site. Hundreds of people have been complaining about this to this station and other sites. OS Treo will not (now) download after this new Mp3 change.

You've all had your fun to those with OS Treo's that clain your Treo does what no Treo owned by listeners or the many we tested will do. Treo's downloaded until this admitted Mp3 change by this site and others not mentioned

(so a private, or short YouTube clip would make us wrong) Until then you are mis-leading people on this issue (those that clain no problems with new Mp3's)

So would some one with real knowledge and info on new Mp3 type/format, and why OS Treo's are having problems downloading with same give us (all) a Post....
    Positron,

Your Credibility is Now completey (sic) gone. Just prove me wrong: private clip or "YouTube"

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    KGO has a strange marketing technique/person here. Makes me want to NEVER go to their site - though I never listen to them anyway. I may just email them a link to this poster's comments and see what their program managers say.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    I see you're very proficient at copy and paste. I was able to download a 13.80M file to my card and play it. Here is a screenshot of Ptunes playing it. Not willing to go through the work of making a video to prove I am not a liar. You're the one with the problem and people here are trying to help you. Maybe you should stop attacking people and ask for some help.
    If you can send a "continuous" short clip showing your Treo is a OS by showing phone info page and then showing it downloading from this "test" site. I Will Send You $20 out of the hundred I have to spare. Please do it before this time tomorrow. (and we will, we can spare it)

We'd like to see what no other OS Treo, even owned by many others or the ones we tested, will do!!
    Last edited by positron; 05/12/2008 at 05:22 PM.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by c View Post
    Positron,

Your Credibility is Now completey (sic) gone. Just prove me wrong: private clip or "YouTube"

Why do you" Malatesta" keep changing quotes. It show your lack of credibility.

Just prove us wrong. Short clip continuous. And quit dancing around the main issue.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by simba View Post
    KGO has a strange marketing technique/person here. Makes me want to NEVER go to their site - though I never listen to them anyway. I may just email them a link to this poster's comments and see what their program managers say.
    Too bad this blog doesn't have audio. Then we can (all) hear them tell you (they made changes) and hundreds of listeners have been complaining about not being able to download on mobile suddenly!

- But I thought you were sincere about wanting info earlier. Ha! I guess not! -
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Thanks for the laugh everyone. I thought silly season had a totally different meaning.
    Something old, something new. I got a ringer switch and 800W .
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

Ok, that means you got Nothing!
    No short Video which is easy to do show you got nothing.
    But no OS will do what you claim!

To the many hundreds of people
    having same download problem, it's not your Treo. at fault.

-We tested many. All would not download with this new Mp3 type-.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I don't think you understand, I don't care about this "problem". I tried to help you and now you're offering me money without even asking me how I did it. You've proven to me you are up to something shady and I will only come back to read Malatesta taunt you some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by positron View Post
    Blah Blah Blah
    The way you speak to people disgusts me. Learn some manners, some grammar, and humility. To come here under the pretense of seeking help, and then to respond with antagonism and name calling? You're a rude, childish jerk.

I don't like coming here and browsing the board as I do daily when it means reading a thread like this is going to sour my mood and leave me feeling bad about the people this planet has surrounded me with. I think maybe you should go away. Or at least learn to speak English.
    And for the record, there is no such thing as "free" mp3's, so you need to stop this nonsense immediately. If your phone's manufacturer decided to stop paying for the right to use MP3 technology, there is squat you can do. As this thread shows, many phones (including my own) work fine, so we really could care less that yours doesn't work.

Maybe you need to update your karma? It seems to interfere with your phone's operation.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowHead View Post
    The way you speak to people disgusts me. Learn some manners, some grammar, and humility. To come here under the pretense of seeking help, and then to respond with antagonism and name calling? You're a rude, childish jerk.

I don't like coming here and browsing the board as I do daily when it means reading a thread like this is going to sour my mood and leave me feeling bad about the people this planet has surrounded me with. I think maybe you should go away. Or at least learn to speak English.
    If only the didso! didnot! juvenile commentary was actually coming from kids....
    have you seen the muffin man?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    positron - You smell of troll, I can happily download from that URL on my Treo680. If you're actually being serious, I suggest your cell provider is perhaps blocking your requests via their proxy service.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast