1.    #1  
    I have a Centro and have unlimited data plan. However, there is a program called "on demand" on my phone that is quite useful for quick check ups on News and Weather... My question is: are there ANY hidden fees or costs to using it? (Other than my data plan). -Ron
    Some are free, some are not. I use the free ones all the time. The fees do not seem to be hidden, though.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    Which ones are not? all I use are the movie, weather, and news resources...
    Go to the "Extras" tab at the top. Some of the items there are not free.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    I've been wondering about this, too. The welcome message I have in the On Demand program says, "You can try additional On Demand premium services including Maps, Directories, the New Oxford American Dictionary, and TV Guide free for 14 days." The help menu says, "Try any premium service free for two weeks. Premium subscriptions can be purchased directly from your device following the trial period." I'm past those 14 days, and these features still seem to be working. I just pulled up a map. I didn't get any notice about this being a premium feature that I'd have to pay for or an option to purchase the service. It just brought up the map. Other things in the Extras tab that are pay services are better about indicating what item costs how much money. So, are those "premium services" included in an unlimited data plan or something? Why do they seem to work beyond the declared 14-day trial period? Am I going to get charged extra for using them? Any clarification you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by dreddy View Post
    Which ones are not? all I use are the movie, weather, and news resources...

Your home free if "on demand" came with your phone; if you download it then the movies are not free! (after the trial)