Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Hi. I have accounts with Yahoo, and Hotmail, but I don't pay for any of their "premium" services. Therefore, can I get the POP3 "push" email, or is the only way to get it to go to their website using my 650's browser?

Please. Tnx.

Rob
    The Sprint email program is easy to set up and works pretty well with my Yahoo account. You can set it to push or check mail periodically. It is different than "Email", which is Versamail.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    You can also setup a mail2web live account for free, have all your other email auto-forwarded to your mail2web live account.

This gives you EAS on all those other accounts basically.
    You can't forward or pop on Yahoo's free account. I'm sure you can't do it with Hotmail either.
    You can't with hotmail, but that's not surprising because they use a wacky, closed protocol anyways that is basically supported by nothing.

Yahoo I don't know.