Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    My friend was using my Treo and he was on his Gmail account showing me some attachments of pictures. I wanted to save them, so I saved them as offline pages. Now I can't figure out how to save them as images from the offline pages. I already tried tapping and holding the image, but it jst says it needs to download the images, so I hit Okay and nothing happens. I tried exporting the offline pages to Firefox, but they just show up as text. How do I save them? I can't just go back onto my friend's email account, because he deleted the pictures and the email from his account for some reason. Help!
    ^

You are SOL. You can't download the images and save, or access the image source, because the source for the images, the email, has been deleted.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Aw man. I guess the only thing I can do now would be to take a screenshot of the pictures, but they won't be very large. Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by upsguy27 View Post
    Aw man. I guess the only thing I can do now would be to take a screenshot of the pictures, but they won't be very large. Thanks for your help.
    Wait a sec. You can view the images in Blazer?

Try saving the Blazer_saved page to your computer with an MHT extension (e.g., webpage.mht), then open it in Firefox.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jigwashere View Post
    Wait a sec. You can view the images in Blazer?

Try saving the Blazer_saved page to your computer with an MHT extension (e.g., webpage.mht), then open it in Firefox.
    Where is the Blazer_saved page? Do I just rename it to .MHT?
    TreoOfflineViewer may be of assistance.

www.ransoft.net