1.    #1  
    Hello - I am looking for a solution to simplify my life. I have two phones, a treo and a normal small phone that I carry around. The Treo is for work and the small phone I use when I go out. I usually forward my Treo's calls over to the other phone when I am out for the weekend so I dont have to carry around my Treo. Is there a way to forward text messages too? I have tried using SMS Commander but it didnt seem to work. I am using a Treo 755P on the Sprint network. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    bump. I am looking to do this too. Any help would be most appreciated.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
    bump. I am looking to do this too. Any help would be most appreciated.
    i never found a good solution either
    I dont believe there is a way to forward text messages to another phone number... that seems to be simple but i have not heard of any way to do that.
    I use a GoodLink Server with The Message Center hosted GoodLink service www.themessagecenter.com
    Maybe this will help. SMSmachine, also made by the developer of SMS commander.

http://www.suntzu-software.com/smsmachine.htm