1.    #1  
    does anyone stream music for a good amount of the day with sprint? I heard that you may be red flagged if you use the internet too much....
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    That would be amazing if they supply Pocket Tunes with the device, along with an unlimited data connection, and then restrict its use. Not to say it can't happen, but that makes no sense to me.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I have PowerVision Ultimate Pack on a 700p and Centro. I am a data hog and proud of it. I never had an issue with Sprint on the bandwidth I use.

Now, Sprint won't red flag you if you have the proper data plan and use the data on a smartphone.

They can and may red flag you if you tether another device and suck up bandwidth with the tether.

4.    #4  
    great!!! i'm enjoying ptunes streaming at my work...

Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    I have PowerVision Ultimate Pack on a 700p and Centro. I am a data hog and proud of it. I never had an issue with Sprint on the bandwidth I use.

Now, Sprint won't red flag you if you have the proper data plan and use the data on a smartphone.

They can and may red flag you if you tether another device and suck up bandwidth with the tether.

Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)