1.    #1  
    Is there a way to setup/modify the world clock to be a recurring alarm? What I mean is, everyday it goes off I need to reset it for some reason. Most phone alarm apps assume you would have it go off everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by dreddy View Post
    Is there a way to setup/modify the world clock to be a recurring alarm? What I mean is, everyday it goes off I need to reset it for some reason. Most phone alarm apps assume you would have it go off everyday.

I'd like that as well.

Good luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Well... the installed World Clock will not do that. If your looking for a good 3rd party clock, I use the PalmaryClock and it does everything you wanted the World Clock to do and MORE. Check out thr trial download. To buy it's under $15. I have a lot of 3rd party apps that I don't use but I do use this one everyday.
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
    If you're gonna purchase an app you may want to go with Butler -- it does what you ask and much more.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr View Post
    If you're gonna purchase an app you may want to go with Butler -- it does what you ask and much more.

I'll 2nd that, Butler has been reliably waking me up for work for over a year now. Great application, with a ton of other cool features.
    You can do it on the calendar/datebook app, you don't need world clock for it.

Just make a reminder, set it to repeat every week and alarm, repeat for each workday.
    butler is cool...even better you can make it call your sir or madam! butler is good estuff