1.    #1  
    So apparently Spring Sero and Centro is available. I'm bout to do a check out but would like to know if anyone knows of a coupon code. I've tried some which i found online, but they've all expired.

thanks.
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    I used URANG last month. 50 bucks off dispersed in two monthly payments of 25.
  3.    #3  
    i tried that.. i didn't work... any others?

how do you like the reception and service ...
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    i've been happy with the reception so far. the phone doesn't sound as good an my env, but it sounds good enough.

i'm coming from verizon and so far i haven't noticed any difference in reception, but i haven't really used it that much.

cs has been friendly so far, but it seems hit or miss in terms of their competence. they screwed up my invoice credits some how, but i think i was able to get them back in place.

i'd check fatwallet or slickdeals for codes.

gl,
    alex
  5.    #5  
    thanks.. i checked those two out.. no luck yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    I didn't think you could use other discounts with SERO.
    there have been many available sign-up invoice credit type coupons (though, they're apparently dead now).