1.    #1  
    This is something else, Palm has really stepped up their game. I'll buy one the second Sprint releases it! Heck I may switch to Cingular if they get it first!

Watch out iPhone!! Here comes Palm!!

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    This is something else, Palm has really stepped up their game. I'll buy one the second Sprint releases it! Heck I may switch to Cingular if they get it first!

Watch out iPhone!! Here comes Palm!!

Timmay
    What the Hell are you talking about? There is No Video on your link!! Also once I was on youtube which your link lead me, I searched under Treo, 800p, etc. Nothing! Quit making things up!!
    believe youTube is up to April's Fools again.

Per foxnews, they are redirecting ALL links to this Rick Astley link.
    RJuhl
  4.    #4  
    Holy Crap... are you telling me you guys have never been Rick Rolled before?

Happy April fools day you cranky geeks..

yesh
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I can now say I have been Rick Rolled!

Actually, I kinda LIKED that video! Kinda showing my age, but what the heck!
    My Bday tomorrow, so am used to the April Fool thing!
    RJuhl
    Will someone PLEASE help me get this God%*&# hook out of my mouth??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by positron View Post
    What the Hell are you talking about? There is No Video on your link!! Also once I was on youtube which your link lead me, I searched under Treo, 800p, etc. Nothing! Quit making things up!!
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.Ē
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Oh now hell. A heaving, flaming trough of horse puckey, eh?

Dayum!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoogleNerd View Post
    Will someone PLEASE help me get this God%*&# hook out of my mouth??!!
    LOL, I'm in the same boat, got this one, plus another hook from Rob at Hobbyist and his "Bar Booster" application he put out the beta on.
    Anyone else get that one??
    Okay that was stupid.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro