Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i have obtained a msl generator for sprint phones. It uses the HSN HEX and generates the msl for that ph. i only know of it to work for sprint phones. its work on both my 755p and 650 as well as my friends mogul, but it didnt seem to work for my daughters samsung m510.

anyone needing their msl pm me your hex and ill give it a try.
    Could I get a copy of that?
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    I don't recommend sending anyone your Hex, besides its not like its hard to call Sprint and ask for your MSL, I do it all the time.

Why not post the app here and be done with it?

ps Phone Cloning is real on CDMA so people should keep their device info *private*

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  4.    #4  
    post ur email and ill send the file. the app runs on ppc, ill try and find the link where i got it and post it later. the reason i offered is everytime iv called sprint i havent been able to get my msl.
  5.    #5  
    found the link.

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/attac...-generator.zip

as i said it is a wm app. there are two .exe files run the one that has 2003 in it and enther your esn hex make sure to use all caps.

as i said i got it to work for my 755p's and my 650. but not my samsung m510 so just give it a try and good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by stamason View Post
    found the link.

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/attac...-generator.zip

as i said it is a wm app. there are two .exe files run the one that has 2003 in it and enther your esn hex make sure to use all caps.

as i said i got it to work for my 755p's and my 650. but not my samsung m510 so just give it a try and good luck
    ah, yes we have this at ppcgeeks too and it does work.

it is a bit "sketchy" though to send people your device info, even though you are probably a stand-up person I just don't think users should be in the habit of giving that info out...as I mentioned we have a thread going on how to clone your device and some of this info is used for that...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    wow if this works, this is golden!

edit: YUP it WORKS !!!
    Last edited by trim81; 03/12/2008 at 11:05 PM.
    Can one use this program on the Centro? I wasn't able to install it via the Centro desktop.
    The file wouldnt , open for me can you send me the msl for my sprint phone
    DEC: 02909355575
    HEX: 1D8EC137
    It says not a vailid windows 32 bit application. It wont let me instll the files any suggestions?
    arabseal, You are probably trying to load on your desktop? Think someone else said you install it directly on your phone.

Assuming if this makes the MSL based off your numbers then it should work to get it for your 800w as well?

Rodney
    Quote Originally Posted by rulk View Post
    arabseal, You are probably trying to load on your desktop? Think someone else said you install it directly on your phone.

Assuming if this makes the MSL based off your numbers then it should work to get it for your 800w as well?

Rodney
    It is a windows mobile application so it should work.
    Seriusly, even if it works, why take a risk? If you called/came into my store and gave your phone number and account password, I'd gladly give you your MSL.
    Hi all out there.Pls i got the msl generator link but unfortunately for me it was a windows mobile application and my phone doesn't use that software.

My ESN hex is 0048FE79 61

Pls i badly need this code.
    Thank ya all!

PS. I highly suggest that you remove your ESN from the post.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
    hello to all the comunity,

i was reading that you can help me whit my msl.

i´ve a treo sprint 755 and i need change of carrier on mexico,

my esn hex:

thank´s.
    Last edited by baquera; 07/02/2009 at 09:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    lol @ crazy people posting their esn
    please help and don´t critic my words mattickus

please if you can help me, do it.

thanks
    Wow, I can't believe people are stupid enough to post their esn's.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    baquera, send me a PM with your ESN (hex) and I'll get you the MSL.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast