1.    #1  
    How do I do it? I've been searching but no luck. Am I the only one that wants to use the entire 240x240 for what I want?

Thanks for any advice or tips.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
    How do I do it? I've been searching but no luck. Am I the only one that wants to use the entire 240x240 for what I want?

Thanks for any advice or tips.
    Considering this is Palm Devices, I doubt you have 240x240.
  3.    #3  
    I duno what you are talking about or how it applies but I currently seem to have exactly 240 vertical pixels and I haven't measured it horizontally but since its a square screen...

anyhow, if anyone has any info on the topic I would appreciate it.
    Uh how about telling us what device you have and the specifics of what you want to do.
    You want to do WHA??
  6.    #6  
    Sorry, thought I was in the 700wx forum but the question applies to all WM treos so here is actually a good spot.

I want to completely remove the bottom and top bars from my phone. The start menu bar and the softkey bar. There are several apps that do this np. Unfortunately Palm made their embedded stuff so non-customisable it is almost impossible to get rid of. When I remove the bars I am still left with Palms custom answer/ignore bar. That is what I want to remove and I thought maybe some of the pros here would know something about this or a way to just completely remove any Palm customization from my 700wx?

Thanks