View Poll Results: Should we demand Yahoo and Palm give PC email access?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Happy with limited mobile email access & capibilities for Treo?
    Yes/No?

3 60.00%
  • Just write Yahoo? Yes/No?

3 60.00%
  • Just write Palm? Yes/No?

1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1.    #1  
    Use this login for full PC type Yahoo email access for your Treo!

http://login.yahoo.com/config/login_....lg=us&.src=ym

Yahoo will be changing its page in future. Also don't know what other email systems work with the Treo's mobile access to get full PC type email appications? Some email services purposely deny access to mobile computers.

Why? Don't know. Maybe some one can tell us?

But when Yahoo-classic page changes Your Treo capabilities will be decreased. Like, no more spell checker and down-loading private pictures etc. -Note: when using full PC email access with "Treo," on some functions a java script note pops-up. Just push your center 5-way button and function will continue-

Use this full access email portal and you will see how powerful your "Treo" is on this PC like email system!

Then, write to "Yahoo" and "Palm" to demand to keep system. Or write Palm to make a new similar email system. Like making Versa Mail fully operate with a full feature Yahoo email system like the one present. Or propose Palm buys old Yahoo system and make it the mobile email system!

Question?
    What other Email systems or companies let Treo mobile computers activate full PC type appicatios, spell-checkers etc?

Treo users Unite!
    Last edited by positron; 02/24/2008 at 04:46 PM.
    Frankly, they own the service - their choice. Ben
    Just get a gmail account and you get fell POP access. Yes that means full control from a real email client.

I am planning to migrate my Yahoo mail since I don't want to deal with Microsoft.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    Just get a gmail account and you get fell POP access. Yes that means full control from a real email client.

I am planning to migrate my Yahoo mail since I don't want to deal with Microsoft.
    Yes, now that's a train wreck most want to avoid. Microsoft, they would end the show no matter what Yahoo wanted.

They not only end the show close the doors, and burn down the bulding: But they shoot the fans.
    Um, gmail has imap too..

Not that I understood a single thing the original poster said...