1.    #1  
    I saw the recent article on pda24 about Handango wanting to charge 50% to software developers that don't sell more than $250k a month. Huh?!
    Then I noticed their $3 redownload charge for software. They charge you $3 to redownload software you already have owned and lost the registration codes for. Double Huh?!

That's just low. Thoughts?
    I say Boycott.
    I hate 3rd party sites like that in general. Whenever possible I buy directly from the developer's site, which in many cases take paypal if not credit cards.

There's plenty of developers who are just as "evil" though. Take a look at all the fine print for DocsToGo and what you have to do to re-download it and you'll be wanting to vomit.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Now I have to go look and see what they're doing. I have an account with them and was about to buy some software soon. But the redownload fee was $5 for a year, last time I looked. It it went down to $3, that's an improvement.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    The only 3rd party sites I get software from is mobihand.com. They seem to have more customer friendly policies. I stay as far away from Handango as possible. They're the devil
    I never had a problem with them, but if they really are strong-arming developers, that's a real shame! Do you have the link to that story?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!