1.    #1  
    Is there such a thing that will scan a document and some how, BT or cable deliver it to my treo? I searched but only came up with "bar code scanners". I ask because i hate fax machines almost as much as chasing down the reimbersments for those faxes.

Help
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $no$ $such$ $application$ $exists$ $for$ $Treo$.
    Quote Originally Posted by phalerider View Post
    Is there such a thing that will scan a document and some how, BT or cable deliver it to my treo? I searched but only came up with "bar code scanners". I ask because i hate fax machines almost as much as chasing down the reimbersments for those faxes.

Help
    At our office we have a copy machine that will scan and email the document in .pdf format. I just email it to myself and open it on the phone. If you have a scanner, more than likely you have it connected to a computer that can email the scan to you. Fast and wireless.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Anyone Using NeatReceipts Scanner? Does it port over business card data to Palm? I understand it will port it over to Outlook.

Thanks