Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    I do have an alternative headset I could try, but I bet it's the bt stack not just the devoce
    --
    Visor Deluxe > Visor Platinum > Visor Pro > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Pre > EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    I wrote them a third mail, telling them to talk to level2 or level1-people to let them know that there's something wrong with bluetooth in the new 1.12 and 2.12 .
    Have a look at the other treads on this forum (custom-rom etc). Most problems occuring in using bluetooth.
  3.    #23  
    I hate to jinx it, but running with my Mr. Handsfree Butterfly II headset has been reset free for nearly a week now. Maybe the treo branded headset was ill behaved.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    I hate to jinx it, but running with my Mr. Handsfree Butterfly II headset has been reset free for nearly a week now. Maybe the treo branded headset was ill behaved.
    Still no resets. I think I can fully blame the POS bluetooth stack behaving badly with the Palm Treo BT headset! The Mr. Handsfree unit works just fine!
    Glad you solved the problem!

That's not good though. It's own headset doesn't work right!! Although I read once that the Palm headset is a rebranded Jabra or Plantronics, I forget which. But they should have made sure it worked right before listing it as compatible.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  6.    #26  
    well... the treo headset used to work ;-)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12