1.    #1  
    I don't know which of the more modern Treo's lack a reset button/hole, but my old 650 does. I sure miss it on my 755p.

When I first started complaining about Palm's apparent decision to phase our reset buttons, most Treo users weren't feeling me. Luckily, Harv Laser does.

"To reset the 755p, Palm tells you to take off the battery door (an obnoxious chore in itself due to the way they badly redesigned the door’s unlock button), pull the battery, and re-insert it.

I get around this nonsense...
    "

I must agree.

Anyway, the reason I bring this up again is because, once again, the lack of a reset hole caused me to repeatedly open the case, remove and reboot the case. That's not just a pain; it also wore out the clips on my Seidio Super-Slim Rubberized Case for the Treo 755p - a case I've only had for 4-6 months.

I need a reset button and hole. A program just isn't the same thing.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    You must have drilled a hole in your battery cover, because I still have to remove mine to use the reset hole.

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    You must have drilled a hole in your battery cover, because I still have to remove mine to use the reset hole.

You can buy battery doors with holes in them. I tried to drill one but it didn't work out, so I bought one.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I drilled a hole in mine. 2 minute job.

Treo 700wx Alltel

Honda Valkyrie Rider
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus661 View Post
    I drilled a hole in mine. 2 minute job.
    *looks at sig*

So, the 700wx has a reset button?