Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    From what I hear it's picky regarding which headsets it likes and doesn't. Some people get certain headsets to work with basically no problems.

I can't comment too much though because I don't use bt.
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    it was a little finicky to start but now its working fine
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p
    A hoy! My company is done with the aging Palm Treo and jumping ship over to the BlackBerry Curve. We waited and waited and waited for anything. Palm doesn't seem to have anything in store for the Palm user and more towards the WM. So farewell Palm friends.
    Still waiting to see when the Curve is coming to Sprint... Not that I'd get it due to the BB plan rates, but some options would be nice...
    i just brought my curve from vzw today should get it by tuesday.
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    stayfly, let us know how it compares. i am in same situation as you, but not sure about curve. waiting 30 more days until vzw centro before pulling the trigger. would be curious how you feel about trackball vs. touchscreen.
    Jumped ship to the Moto Q9c myself. Hopefully will arrive today or tomorrow.
    The BB does look really nice, but what do you do if you want to run Palm programs? Are there many free programs for the BB, or only for Windows based phones?
    WM has StyleTap, which actually lets you run Palm apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    WM has StyleTap, which actually lets you run Palm apps.
    Now let's see. Does the BB OS have an emulator that runs WM then?
    Patrick Horne
    Quote Originally Posted by slorandy View Post
    The BB does look really nice, but what do you do if you want to run Palm programs? Are there many free programs for the BB, or only for Windows based phones?
    I'm guessing that almost no Blackberry users want anything to do with Palm apps. Blackberry has equivalent (or better) native apps for almost everything these days. And with the release of the Blackberry Bold, aka 9000, it does even more natively. Like Documents To Go.
    BB rumor mill of a touch screen phone called Thunder. http://crackberry.com/details-touchs...kberry-thunder
    hey Palm what will your new phone have? How about a trackball or side wheel for your Linux base Foleo laptop/phone.
    I don't see how Palm can make it out and win back it's business people. BB, Nokia, HTC to name a few all coming out with great products that work. Palm's WM phone sucks, why not go follow HTC's touch flow. Palm has become a follower and lost it's leadership roll. Must say something about the people running the ship.
    BB 9000 looks real nice, but once again the BB data plan will always be a dealbreaker.
    For those of you retiring your Treos, I need to buy a used Treo 650/700/755p (ALLTEL CDMA ONLY) to use as emergency pager/answering machine. Would like cradle also, but not required. Don't care about color and cosmetic condition as long as screen and "guts" are fully functioning. Prefer no changes to ROM. Will reset to factory fresh.

PM me with details and reasonable price.

Thanks!
    bk
    Can you port other CDMA phones to Alltel (since I have a 755p from Sprint)? I know Verizon does this.
    Alltel won't activate a Sprint. I thought they were supposed to, but they won't. Just got a mint 700p with Alltel ESN. Thanks for asking though!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123