Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    I walked to my door and saw a package from FedEx. I said to myself "thats funny, im not expecting anything yet."

A box that was pretty large and said Cookies on the side. Little did I know it was from Palm, yes the handheld company.

What was inside but a big black laptop style travel bag and card wishing me happy holidays and thanking me for my continued support and loyalty. Yet there was more inside the bag, including a water-bottle, American Apparel t-shirt, hat, and lunchbox. Inside the lunchbox was a racecar, mousepad, keychain, and such. All labeled with Palm.

Oh, lets not forget the custom pen and pencil set in all silver.

WOW Palm, I did not see this one coming. Seriously... wtf, who sends this stuff? At a time when the company is not doing well, they send me a bunch of personal goodies. lol, good idea and I love em.

=)

-Aaron

PS: We will be giving away a lot of these goodies on our website. Counting Palm spread the holiday love with us, we want to spread it even more!
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    is this a joke?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Just an attempt to generate traffic for his new website.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishera View Post
    WOW Palm, I did not see this one coming. Seriously... wtf, who sends this stuff? At a time when the company is not doing well, they send me a bunch of personal goodies. lol, good idea and I love em.

=)

-Aaron
    There is no better time to give it out than when they need the business. Look at your last three words.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Picture or it didn't happen.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    http://www.everysmartphone.com

its been on there since yesterday. click read more for the full text and there is three photos. click one of them and it will bring you to the full Gallery, or click MORE.
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    ...really "free" anymore
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho View Post
    ...really "free" anymore
    what's that suppose to mean?
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    what's that suppose to mean?
    Read the subject line.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CountBuggula View Post
    Read the subject line.
    I own other phones besides Palm Treo's, so if you are trying to accuse me of being bias, check it at the door.
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Sheesh, TC has gotten crabby since I've been gone...
    I own other phones besides Palm Treo's, so if you are trying to accuse me of being bias, check it at the door.
    Huh? I have no idea how you got that out of what I said. I think we have a serious case of miscommunication here...
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    ALL of these items are for sale. Thought I might clean out my closet

Just a few bucks each, im not sure you can get this stuff elsewhere. Ill post pictures on request. Thanks all
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Yeah, I actually got a C&D letter from Palm about the URL which is really annoying. I decided to go with everysmartphone.com which is currently offline.
    So Palm sends you all these goodies and then later send you a cease and desist order as a further show of their appreciation? Ummm.....yeah...that sounds like Palm I guess....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    C&D was before the goods. I have it framed next to my Apple C&D notice.

anyway, anyone have something to trade? its all new except I use the water bottle.
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Yeah, I actually got a C&D letter from Palm about the URL which is really annoying. I decided to go with everysmartphone.com which is currently offline.
    Your title now has even more meaning. They don't appreciate fans putting up websites??? All they had to do was ask that you put up a disclaimer that you aren't directly affiliated with them.

BTW, I remember reading that TC had to make a licensing agreement with them to use "Treo" in their name or something like that.

Palm is turning into T-Mobile(if you've ever heard the ""magenta" stories and jokes, you know what I mean).
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Your title now has even more meaning. They don't appreciate fans putting up websites??? All they had to do was ask that you put up a disclaimer that you aren't directly affiliated with them.

BTW, I remember reading that TC had to make a licensing agreement with them to use "Treo" in their name or something like that.

Palm is turning into T-Mobile(if you've ever heard the ""magenta" stories and jokes, you know what I mean).

had all of that, we're still asses about it. i guess they saw it as an "attack" lol. sinking ships sink faster
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post

http://www.palm.com/us/company/trademark.html
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.