1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

Ive found that since Ive installed the "hotfix" for my on-board memory card reader on my laptop to read SDHC cards... When I put in a SDHC card it shows as a different letter drive than a regular SD card. Ive got a shortcut on my desktop to each drive and Ive found the logo for the regular SD card with no problem for the icon.

Ive done some searching and I found a logo for the SDHC but its attached to other pix as you can see.

What Im hoping is for someone to edit the file to be neat and clean for and icon for me?

PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Just crop it and save as in MSpaint. Sorry on my Palm now can't help you haha.
  3.    #3  
    yeah I tried but it was brutal. Im hoping someone can crop it as well as clean up the border.
    There is no spoon.
  4.    #4  
    Anyone?
    There is no spoon.
    How is this....
    I didn't a lot of time to play with it. But is this similar to what you are looking for?
    I might be able to clean it up a little more later, just thought I'd see what you thought.
    Last edited by ILBandit; 12/21/2007 at 11:00 PM.
    Or were you wanting the other logo??
    like this attachment?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ILBandit View Post
    Or were you wanting the other logo??
    like this attachment?
    This is awesome thanks! This is what I was looking for. Now maybe Im asking for too much but is there a way to put a border around it?

Either way this rocks!

There is no spoon.
    Here you go.
  9.    #9  
    (in my best Christmas gift receiving voice...) This will look great with my new 16GB SCHC card thats coming in the mail on Monday!!!!! (holding it up for all to see)

Thanks a ton.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    (in my best Christmas gift receiving voice...) This will look great with my new 16GB SCHC card thats coming in the mail on Monday!!!!! (holding it up for all to see)

Thanks a ton.
    LOL, your welcome. Merry Christmas! *<I: {))