1.    #1  
    This is the phone/device i have been waiting for.

My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Heh...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Wow!!!! You can launch it against your enemies, kill them, and it will go back to your hand. Great!!!
    Yep, Mirco$oft discovered that throw trick from Sprint on one of those Sprint Super Bowl commercials. Where Sprint shows throwing your Treo at a thief.

M$ trained the Ofone to come back.

I just can't picture myself trying to open that thing up trying to figure out how to answer the call while I'm with a client.

And then there's that round screen. Spin the Ofone to read an email? Forget about it.

WOW! All I can say is that i am very embarrassed to say that I am a Microsoft fan right now...

How the hell do you compare the iphone to the ophone?!
  6.    #6  
    i hope everyone knows that this was a joke. some of the replies have me woundering.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    That is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.
    Hey wasn't this one of the many weapons used in Krull, or Zena, or ...

Regards
    graylion
    how about an O-book? the shape is a joke and i think the video too. even the foleo would have been a better idea than this circular joke. or are microsoft's designers and developers running out of useful things to do?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jinx View Post
    how about an O-book? the shape is a joke and i think the video too. even the foleo would have been a better idea than this circular joke. or are microsoft's designers and developers running out of useful things to do?
    it is a joke. i thought it was funny.
    oops, well i should have been more attentive. but after the foleo, nothing surprises me very much.
    That was so retarded. I guess you can read into it what u will but I took is as a stab at how silly the hype is over the iphone. Its amazing that the maker of the "commercial" would put out so much effort to make a retarded joke.

Thanks cody....... I needed a good giggle.......
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    O No!
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Looking for Tampa Real Estate
    Tampa Homes | Tampa Foreclosures | Brandon Real Estate